Need assistance to determine if you have a case
How strong your evidence is or what strategy to use to make the best case in litigation, call 203-922-1742 or click here to schedule your free no-obligation consultation with Litigation Consultant and Forensic Accountant Ted Lanzaro
We Provide Honest, Independent, Cost-Effective Litigation Consulting for Litigation Attorneys and Their Clients to Accurately Assess Merits, Evidence, and Strategy Related to Litigation.
Forensic Accounting and Investigative Services provide litigation clients with an experience that encompasses all phases of the forensic and litigation consulting process, from the initial development of a strategy to discovery, analysis, and expert witness testimony.
Our menu of litigation consulting services includes:
- Preliminary Fact-Finding & Discovery Work
- Identifying the merits of potential cases
- Evaluating the strengths and weaknesses of data
- Outlining strategies for winning a case
- Performing background checks
- Analyzing depositions, interrogations, and claims
- Consolidating all financial and economic data into concise evidence
- Providing professional, articulate, and credible expert testimony
- Preparing clear demonstrative exhibits for use at trial
- Assisting in cross-examination and rebuttal of the opposition’s financial evidence
You can rely on the quality and integrity of our litigation consulting services from start to finish. Forensic Accounting and Investigative Services thoroughly understands the complex and emotionally charged environment surrounding any legal matter. We serve and work closely with legal professionals to uncover, organize, analyze and present essential documents and information that can add value to the outcome of a legal case.
In addition to testifying, our company assists in:
- Preparing and utilizing appropriate exhibits to support and explain our position
- Development of deposition questions
- Development of direct and cross-examination lines
- Rendering real-time trial assistance
- Assist in settlement negotiations
- Evaluating the credibility and accuracy of opposing expert testimony, reports and exhibits presented
Forensic Accounting and Investigative Services strongly believes in and strives to provide:
- Thorough analysis
- Defendable claims, positions, and reports
- Clear testimony
One Call is All You Need
Ready to schedule your free initial consultation? Click here to schedule a meeting with CPA Ted Lanzaro. We can meet at our Cheshire, CT office or do a video conference call to discuss your forensic accounting needs and learn more about how we can help you get through your difficult situation.